The next LGMC meeting will be held April 22, 2014 at 10:30 am in the City of Portales Council Chambers, located in the Memorial Building.
Local Growth Management Committee
2:00 p.m. Clovis-Carver Library Ingram Room
Tuesday, March 4th, 2014 701 N. Main Street
Clovis, NM 88101
1. Call to Order, Chairwoman King
2. Approval of Minutes of December 13th, 2013
3. Update from Cannon Air Force Base, Colonel Heather Buono
4. Report regarding Public-Public, Public-Private (P4) Partnership Initiative meetings & Sub-Committees, Colonel Buono, Technical Committee
- Infrastructure, repair and maintenance
- Shared Costs for Indefinite Delivery (indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity – IDIQ)
- Joint contracting in order to reduce linen service costs
- Collaborative EMS/Fire/Security
- Workforce enhanced quality of life through workforce opportunities
5. Request for approval to add calendar of events to front page of Regional Growth Management Website, (clovisportalescafb.com) and appoint a representative from each LGMC entity, Cannon AFB and Clovis and Portales Chambers to upload area activities, P4 Sub-Committee Claire Burroughes (City of Clovis), Jamie Rose (Portales), Colonel Quanico & Public Affairs (CAFB)
6. Report on Association of Defense Communities “Public and Private Partnerships to Enhance Information Efficiency” meeting in San Antonio, February 10-12, 2014, Curry County Commissioner Tim Ashley
7. Update – Right Start presentations, Commissioner Taylor-Sawyer, Ms. Burroughes
8. For the Good of the Order
- Set Time/Date Next Meeting
- Regional Quality of Life Task Force
If you are an individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in the hearing or meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 321 Connelly Street, Clovis as soon as possible. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats. Please contact the Clovis City Clerk at 321 Connelly if a summary or other type of accessible format is needed.
A Local Growth Management Committee (LGMC) meeting is scheduled for Friday, December 13, 2013 at 1:30 PM at the City of Portales Council Chambers in the Memorial Building located at 200 E. 7th Street in Portales, NM.
121313 LGMC Agenda
Join us for the free concert at Ned Houk Park located 7 miles north on Prince Street.
Blending dusty American grit with a worldly mixture of global influences, Santa Fe-based duo Round Mountain presents a singular take on folk music that is both foreign and familiar, on a multitude of instruments from around the world.
Clovis Community College Town Hall
417 Schepps Blvd.
Clovis NM 88101
9-11 this Saturday at the Guy Leeder Softball Fields.
The City of Clovis is excited to be hosting a Town Hall for Clovis area residents at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 28th, 2013 at the Clovis Civic Center.
“The purpose of the community visioning event is to hear from Clovis’ residents regarding what is most important to them, what their vision for the community is and what areas they would like the City to focus on in the next few years,” advised Mayor David Lansford Monday. “Goal setting is an extremely important activity in the municipal process to ensure we remain focused on achieving the needs of our growing community. We would like to invite individuals, civic organizations, not for profit groups and anyone who is interested to come and join in this process. Public participation will help our community to be the best it can be.”
The last “Create a Vision” Town Hall was held in September 1996 and many areas discussed in that plan have been accomplished by the community. The 2013 Town Hall will be led by Ms. Kathie Novak who has served as an elected official for 18 years, was the president of the National League of Cities in 2009 and the Chair of the Denver Regional Council of Governments. She holds an undergraduate degree in Business Administration and a Master of Science in Management. Her background is in process facilitation, leadership development, management training, team building and retreat facilitation.
For more information regarding the community Town Hall, please contact the City Manager’s Office at 575-769-7828 or e-mail email@example.com.
This entry was posted on Monday, February 4th, 2013 at 1:05 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.